One Piece - Old World Tides

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old World Tides - RP from Pirates with Pirates for Pirates.

It's that time of the year!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am by Fuura

Yes it is.

For some it's snowy goodness, for some it's sunny festivities.
Christmas is happening just now and i sincerely hope, no expect, everyone to have a smahing time with family, relatives and …

Grand Opening on the Horizon

Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am by Fuura

I know there have been a couple people already, who have been watching and have gotten very excited, and today, i am excited to say this:

Everything of importance is done and registrations are open. …

All done with rulemaking

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm by Fuura

Yes, all done. With the main rules, as in the rulebook, application rules and creations rules.
The inventory and some minor topics stil need some work. But the main rule construct is all ready.

Rest …

2 posters

Ark Updates

MG Ark
    MG Ark
    Pirate Captain

Ark Updates Empty Ark Updates

Post by MG Ark Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:38 am

First going to pop strength to level 3 with the remaining 169 EXO requied. Rounding up with the 6/4 EXP counts for 1 when 4 is on it etc it comes to 168.66[Followed by 11 more 6s]7. So rounded up to 169.

200 EXP to stamina for level 2.
    200 EXp to speed for level 2.
    300 EXP to reaction for level 2.

Dis leaves 1081.

533 [Rounding down from .333 repeating] to Blunt Weapons with (4) for level 2 Blunt Weapons.

633 Remains!

Technique Name
    Fishman's Fist
    Prerequisites: Strength Level 2, Hand to Hand Level 2
    Weapon types: Fists/Gauntlets
    Cost: 50 EXP
    Description: The fishman will flex the muscles in one or both arms and energize himself with a slight boost in speed and strength present for only a single second to change the style of punching to penetration rather than blunt trauma.

Technique Name
    Prerequisites: Strength Level 3
    Weapon types: Fists/Gauntlets
    Cost: 150 EXP
    Description: The fishman will compress all raw physical power into a single point on the body [IE a foot or a hand] and channel the energy through the next thing this segment of the body connects with. The energy will resonate inside and explode outward in all directions as explosive kinetic energy.

433 remains.

Job Skills:

Read & Create Maps: Cost 50

Navigate: Cost 50

Intepret Weather Level 1: Cost 100

Tie Knots: Cost 100

133 remain; keeping that for later.
    Fuura
    Fuura
    Admin

Ark Updates Empty Re: Ark Updates

Post by Fuura Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:43 am

Whatever you are trying to tell me with the whole 169 EXP for strength, do spend a couple extra seconds on your posts to correct errors and horrible sentence-constructions. I really have a big problem figuring out what you are planning to have done in that first point because it's that much of a train wreck.

Level 3 in an attribute requires 2000 points at least. You currently have 1747 points. So you need 253 more points. And your E-Level is 4, so that's 1.5 times the gain from base EXP. Or in reversal, the 253 points you still need will cost you (253 / 1.5 =) 168,67 EXP which is rounded up towards 169 EXP of cost.
    You seem to remember how the system works, but by the lord, do double check things. If i have to re-imagine every one of your updates in the future, i might start delaying them extra long. What you have there isn't exactly wrong, but highly complicated to read and understand.

Also try to properly copy shit if you copy it. It shouldn't be too hard to either just call the style/name/type etc whichever OR putting a link to the respective skills/techs OR C&Ping it over entirely. Whichever you choose, choose one and stick with it, it makes updating a good deal easier if style isn't changed every other minute.

Also also. Can't quite learn techniques that didn't go trough approval processes before. Hurl the two of them over to Creations and get them added to your style first. As such, i'll leave them out for now and do the rest though.

- Done mostly.
    MG Ark
    MG Ark
    Pirate Captain

Post by MG Ark Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:52 am

{Ok i'll fix this up just for youuu.}

Strength: Currently 1747 (4), adding 169 EXP (translated into 253 EXP due to battle expertise) leaving a new total of 2000.
    Stamina: Currently 600 (2) adding 200 EXP (at a rate of 1 for 1 due to battle expertise) creates a new total of 800.
    Speed: Currently 600 (2) adding 200 EXP creating a new total of 800.
    Reaction: Currently 500 (2) adding 200 EXP creating a total of 800.
    Blunt Weapons: Currently 100 (4) adding 533 EXP creating a total of 800.

2 Techniques: [ https://onepiece-tides-rpg.forumieren.de/t95-red-scale-techniques#361 ] for 200 EXP total.

Job Skills: Format of new skill list-> Name-EXP Cost-Bonus
    Read & Create Maps-50-1
    Navigate-50-1
    Interpret Weather Level 1-100-2
    Tie Knots-100-2

Total EXP remaining is 133.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:02 pm