One Piece - Old World Tides

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old World Tides - RP from Pirates with Pirates for Pirates.

It's that time of the year!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am by Fuura

Yes it is.

For some it's snowy goodness, for some it's sunny festivities.
Christmas is happening just now and i sincerely hope, no expect, everyone to have a smahing time with family, relatives and …

Grand Opening on the Horizon

Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am by Fuura

I know there have been a couple people already, who have been watching and have gotten very excited, and today, i am excited to say this:

Everything of importance is done and registrations are open. …

All done with rulemaking

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm by Fuura

Yes, all done. With the main rules, as in the rulebook, application rules and creations rules.
The inventory and some minor topics stil need some work. But the main rule construct is all ready.

Rest …

2 posters

You call that a knife?! This is a knife!

Victor Prowler
    Victor Prowler
    Pirate Captain

You call that a knife?! This is a knife!  Empty You call that a knife?! This is a knife!

Post by Victor Prowler Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Fortune never was something that many people sought after, if not on a constant basis. But this was not the case for The Tall Man. In every sense of the word it seemed that Fortune would not shine her beauty upon the man. This was apparent more now than ever, given how his body would descend down those marble steps, cascading into sweet oblivion. If not for the fact that the man had already caused himself to be wasted on the cheap liquor from before, he would ultimately be in a coma or concussion after such a fall. But the man had to learn to endure more than most people, and for this he would find himself gracelessly face-planting on the final step, before tumbling in the air counter-clockwise and landing square on his back. His mouth hang open, a splash of water being just enough to wake the man from his slumber. He would snore loudly, signalling that he was not dead, despite the massive nosebleed pouring from his nostrils at this particular moment. He was not in a hurry to do anything or go anywhere, because it would appear that at this time the man had wasted time.

See, he simply had one goal in mind. Rule the New World. He didn't want to even bother with the currently known blues, what would be the point? There were too many upstarts here, and it acted like a pirate breeding ground. He didn't care much for fame and glory, though they were nice bonuses for a man of his stature. See, he could of easily had a fine life, being one of the more financially stable pirates, hell if he played his cards right he could of been inducted to be a personal body-guard for a world noble, life being set at that point. But these things provided him with no interest and he was charismatic. Not caring about the woes of the world or the people in it. Slaves didn't matter to him, if he ever found one he'd simply allow them into his crew. Because why? Because a crew was surely the one thing above all else that he happened to need. To bad however that he didn't have one. Thus with no crew, no money, and no fame, he simply accepted the fact that he had nothing besides the clothing on his back. Which bothered him.
    Kyoko
    Kyoko
    Pirate

You call that a knife?! This is a knife!  Empty Re: You call that a knife?! This is a knife!

Post by Kyoko Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 pm

And indeed, what a joyous day. There he lay, just a couple stews away from there stairs met normal ground again. Who cared at this point, if he might have fallen, might be injured or lord knows what else transpired. And more importantly, Kyoko was in midair anyway, and lacking distinctive bird features; as humans do normally; she was unable to do anything about flying down these stairs and also unable to do anything about being headed directly for the limp form that was his sorry ass, and rest of body.
    Admittedly, this also was kind of entertaining. No comparison between actually putting a trained body to dynamic use and just doing exercises. Something she didn't really do in a long time, training students was hardly the same thing.

As gravity took it's course, with a massive thud, almost brick-breaking the ground where the two feet impacted, the older woman descended over this sexual offender. One foot to the left, one to the right of his mid-portion, he was sort of trapped. Squatting down, she took a second and a half for closer inspection. He certainly wasn't dead, cause most dead people Kyo knew did not snore. She wasn't as much in a hurry about beating the living daylight out of him right now, because where would be the fun in doing that to a passed out person in the first place? So, a little time was taken. "Ey." she snapped. No reaction. But ob course it wouldn't be this easy to avoid bad things happening to this Victor person. "We have important business to do, mister small-time molester." While her voice was comparedly loud almost anytime, now it was definately risen on purpose. Yet this did not seem to be enough. Not that the tall female was out of ideas yet. Swiftly clamping his nose between two fingers, there was plenty of time to take a fresh brath trough the pipe with the free hand. Either he'd pass out even harder from choking or wake up from the sensation. Both outcomes would be acceptable to her, but only the next couple of moments would be able to tell which possibility would become true.
    Victor Prowler
    Victor Prowler
    Pirate Captain

You call that a knife?! This is a knife!  Empty Re: You call that a knife?! This is a knife!

Post by Victor Prowler Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Well, that was one way to startle a man, as she would place her fingers upon his nose his entire body would begin to tingle. As if knives where thrust multiple times into each lung in rapid succession he would gasp for air. Eyes wide and attentive, he would notice the female in her crouched position and he would gasp for air. She had strength surely, but her actions had caused for his main secret to become undone right away, with him only being able to stop it after his body had grown a significant amount. He would now be taller and more massive in general size. Her body clearly not on the ground anymore, as his chest would be five meters from the floor itself, and her body was squatting anyhow. If anything she would of slipped off of him, or her body would be mounted to his chest. He was standing now at a height of fourteen feet, two inches, though laying down. Nearly half of his non-powered down size. It would be pretty clear to the woman now that he ha a fruit. Though, given his current stature she would no longer be able to pinch his bigger nose with just two fingers. He stared at the woman in a daze. Looking at her as if she was crazy. "What in the world woman!" He called out in a hung-over like slur. He had no idea what was going on due to the fact that he was drunk earlier, he continued, "Get off of me!" A phrase he was not used to saying to a woman, but something about this female made him feel uneasy, as if she was a murderer or something. He had to get her off. Of him. "Don't you know who I am? I am The Tall Man! Riser Prowler!" He exclaimed proudly. Introducing himself. He wondered why this woman was on top of him, better-yet, why was she trying to kill him. He was such a light-weight drinker that it could be considered pathetic.
    Kyoko
    Kyoko
    Pirate

Post by Kyoko Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 am

This wasn't quite the expected reaction. Normally, people would end up choking and coughing with this treatment, ultimately waking form whatever sleeping state they were in. This person however, kind of didn't react normal. Feeling and noticing the rising motion threatening to lift her up and away, Kyoko decided it'd be wiser to get off and take a step of distance.
    In the span of moments, he had gotten kind of tall, though admittedly, the experienced woman was not as much scared, as she was probably supposed to. For all she knew, the taller they were, the more they weigh and the harder they slam into the ground. Lest he was awake now and instantly reacted. "WHY WOULD I CARE!" she responded louder then necessary, shaking fist angrily in his general direction. "More important is: Don't you know what's fine and what's not?! All of my seven kids have more decency than you!" Emphasizing on the "you" part by pointing with the pointy end of the pipe in her hand at him. If looks were harpoons, he'd been stapled to the nearest wall right about now. Staring him up with furrowed brows, she was back into the same upset mood as back when this incident started just minutes ago. And if he thought, being drunk or tall of whatever the hell else justified any action of his, he'd be in for a whole bunch of surprises and possible some of the physical kind too. "So, final words? Before i go to town on your sorry ass? A decent, honest apology possibly?! Choose wisely, final words should be meaningful." Kyo was totally threatening to beat him up there, absolutely serious. Most likely because of her trust in her own school of martial arts and the training she'd been put to for a rough 40 years. If it had to measure up against that, he'd have to be twice as tall to impress her, probably.
    Victor Prowler
    Victor Prowler
    Pirate Captain

Post by Victor Prowler Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:00 pm

OOC: Sorry if my character seems annoying right now, it's cause he is still pretty drunk xD

He stared at the girl and then smiled. He would look at her and then start laughing."You're spunky, I like that, but you should be warned now. That I might be tall, and I might be handsome, but I do not fear anyone!...." He was starting to kind of sound like an idiot at this point, which was ironic given the fact that he was perhaps one of the most intelligent pirates on the seas at this point, but the fact that he had no idea what to say to this woman was so over-powering that he couldn't think straight. He would stare at her for a bit, as if he was drooling over her without the actual physical action of drooling, and he would stare at her blankly. "....Whoa, wait a second, Woman! You're not a gypsy, but you're clothing is so strange. Where are you from? You look like those martial art's people from that gym." He had completely ignored her threat, out of sheer ignorance. He was in a good mood none the less, so that meant that he rarely showed off his impressive sense of knowledge. Rather, showing that he was like a child in the mindset. He would feel his body had changed. Yelp, that was odd, at least she didn't question it. He stared at her for a moment. Which was not the wisest of actions, but at least now he was standing up.
    Kyoko
    Kyoko
    Pirate

Post by Kyoko Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:53 am

Somehow it took a lot of time to get to the point about beating the living daylights out of this person - whether it was because he was so incredibly stupid or just dragged things out naturally, she wasn't sure. Overhearing whatever it was he was trying to say, Kyoko would have been more then happy to finally get to business here. But then, something highly interesting came up, something of the kind, she'd never overhear, even if she tired to. It seemed, she couldn't quite beat him senseless right now, that would have to wait until he'd told her all he knew. Gym business sounded more then interesting.
    "I need to know where this gym is. It'll possibly save you the worst injuries if your information proves useful." That was Kyo-variant for "I'll kill you if you don't tell me" and indeed she'd not do that. After all, if she had something as useful as a direction to go by, there was no time to loose at all. Getting sort of excited about this turn of events, she needed some burnt tobacco fumes badly - long, full inhalings that also gave Victor the time to get his stuff straight and answer, before the woman possibly decided it would be easier to clobber the info out of him.
    Victor Prowler
    Victor Prowler
    Pirate Captain

Post by Victor Prowler Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:36 am

The man would stare at the woman's abnormally large bust, his eyes not moving from the position they decided to rest upon. He would speak, though he was attempting to avoid his vices. He would go ahead respond to her question as he began to sober up a bit more. "The gym? Oh, I know for a fact that I saw one before I reached this island. Shellstown has no sort of martial arts center, but I think I remember there being one on an island that I passed up on the way here!" He stated in excitement, an extremely dopey expression would be plastered on his face. He looked far far too happy for not having any concrete evidence to be speaking off. In fact it was kind of a strange look he had on his face now, with his mouth hanging open and his eyes wide. "Yeah, definitely saw it there. But, uh, you should be careful here. Plenty of people of the nasty sort all about this place. Might lead to some trouble! Tell you what, as you look the sort whom would need it. I'll protect you for awhile from these vicious folk. You should come along with me, I was just about to borrow a ship myself and head there. Why? Because who cares! Adventure awaits lass!" He stated as he took a stance with hands upon his hips. His face looking at the sky with his jawline exposed. He would begin laughing a quite annoying laugh, as he was all but pleased with himself. He didn't really think the woman was a pirate or anything, so he didn't see the need to keep his guard up.
    Kyoko
    Kyoko
    Pirate

Post by Kyoko Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:30 am

Sure thing. Vicious folk, and she totally needed protection from them, as she was totally not just about to beat his ass senseless. Though, she was instantly compelled into being interested as this guy told Kyo, that she had actually taken on the wrong island and he claimed to have seen a martial arts gym where they dressed like her elsewhere. Obviously the next step was that he would have to show her, lest he wanted to repay his "crime" in pain rather. Ignoring his weird-ass behavior, ranging from obvious staring at certain assets to awkward laughing, she'd decided.
    They hadn't talked anything worthwhile so far, but the woman wasn't quite interested in that anyways, as long as there was a hint ot where she had to go. Because honestly, she failed to listen properly back then and couldn't quite recall now, where the family members actually went to. "So, don't stand around like a moron then!" she demanded. "Get me a ride to that place, moron." That was a thing now, he'd be "Moron" for now, after all, Victor had worked really, really hard to get this impression across and that effort should not go unrewarded. Kyoko underlined her words by staring with what could only be described as a killing glare. He had shit to make up and he better did so fast. And god or whoever help him, if the ride he would acquire for themselves was crappy.
    Victor Prowler
    Victor Prowler
    Pirate Captain

Post by Victor Prowler Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:50 am

The man felt it, his body was returning to it's predetermined size again. With a smile on his face he would point at the girl and state. "Let's go commander us a boat!" He was full of glee, finally he had gotten a crewmate! Even though she had not a single idea that was what his intentions were. He would spin on his heel and head down the stairs that would lead towards the harbor docks. He knew that this was where they had all the boats located anyway. He would relax his body now, placing his hands on his head. Walking forth with an awkward swagger, as if he had no care in the world. Before speaking to the woman, "Oi, what in the world is your name anyway?" He pointed out. He had given his name to the woman, common courtesy and all that jazz. He wanted to know a little bit about the woman because she was the scary type for sure. Didn't wanna wake up with a bullet in his back. After she would reply, or by the time she would at least he would of reached the docks. "I don't think we can get one of the larger ships. Gotta borrow someone's dingy or something of the like." He laughed aloud. He would search the pier until he saw a small ship capable of holding at least three people, it had a tiny mast, and was made of cherry oak it seemed like. That was the perfect vessel for travel! At least for now that is. He would waltz over with full charisma, and his entire vibe would change drastically. He stopped his stupidity and replaced it with some malicious form of energy that could be felt off his body. He approached the boat owner and would speak. "Sir, I am terribly sorry but may I borrow your vessel?" He spoke calmly.

Seemed the man was confused by the question at hand. You see, this man had been a fisherman, whom only had this one vessel in order to feed his wife and children. But that didn't matter to Victor because hell, he didn't know any of that. The old sea-dog would speak his mind freely. "Young man, I have not the slightest idea why you would need my boat but I am not biting. There is absolutely no way in the world that I would party from Erica. She has been in my family for generations.." The man would being his ramblings, but young Riser had no time for these antics. Without any hesitation he would continue to work his web-spinner. That tongue in which spread lies so potent that it was nearly inescapable. It was the benefit of being educated way beyond regular means anyway. "Sir, this woman here, is my fiancee. We were going to Cherryblossom Isle to celebrate our wedding but a massive storm hit our ship and we got marooned here. I honestly don't have even enough money to take the ferry, and no large vessels will take us as extra cargo. I would never attempt to deprive you of your assets. Hell, its hard enough for me to make a living that will eventually support my own family."The older man would peer at Victor with a quizzical look upon his face . The set up was complete, all that was left was the kill. "I just want to be with my betrothed so we can settle down and begin our life together. You must understand." He stated to the man whom just stared at him blankly. Looking back to the woman and then back at Victor he would feel his eyes moisten. "Young man. Take my boat. Please, I know what it's like. I too have a wife and family. It's hard out here. But having someone special is all that matters." He stated with a smile on his face. Victor would hold back his laughter. It was nearly hilarious how easy it was to lie, that is what his skills lied in, lying. This event would probably look to be completely ridiculous and unfathomable, but who cared he got the boat. She should be happy. He just hoped she wouldn't ruin it. He would turn back to her and then wink before heading over to the man's ship, leaping aboard. "Alright, nice nice." He would speak to himself a bit.
    Kyoko
    Kyoko
    Pirate

Post by Kyoko Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 am

The nerve of this man. Even though they had sort of decided to get along for the next time, he still had no manners at all. One is supposed to introduce themselves before they ask for someone elses name. Better yet, in some form of cohesive context and with some kind of mannered expression.. He did at the very beginning of the encounter, so this question came totally unconnected and formless just then, while they headed towards the water's edge. Accordingly dry and a bit harsh she replied after quite a while. "Aza Kyoko." And that was it. Seeing from so far, every omnipotent observer could tell, this would be a crazy trip.

And the next thing she knew, Riser was talking some old person's pockets full of nonsense about how they had to lend his vessel. Taking up bits an pieces of the supposed story while ignorantly smoking away on the pipe, Kyoko played along on the outside and didn't flip the table on him, but she noted for herself, that she'd have to slap him a couple dozen times later on. He still had much to learn about going on a team with her. In any case, his story was good enough apparently and they were actually given the small boat. If nothing else, at lest this ill-mannered person could talk people down, or lying to people, or both. She wasn't sure. Nevertheless Kyo got on board right away after he did, ready to go immediately.
    "So then. Set sail and all that. I have a place to be at." Knowing that it would probably take more then a few minutes to get anywhere past some sand bar, she instantly went on and explored what little the ship offered. Hopefully some rations to go off during the trip and maybe even a decent sleeping place. So naturally, the small cabin and the room below deck interested her more then watching Riser sail this floating piece of wood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:22 pm