One Piece - Old World Tides

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old World Tides - RP from Pirates with Pirates for Pirates.

It's that time of the year!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am by Fuura

Yes it is.

For some it's snowy goodness, for some it's sunny festivities.
Christmas is happening just now and i sincerely hope, no expect, everyone to have a smahing time with family, relatives and …

Grand Opening on the Horizon

Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am by Fuura

I know there have been a couple people already, who have been watching and have gotten very excited, and today, i am excited to say this:

Everything of importance is done and registrations are open. …

All done with rulemaking

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm by Fuura

Yes, all done. With the main rules, as in the rulebook, application rules and creations rules.
The inventory and some minor topics stil need some work. But the main rule construct is all ready.

Rest …

2 posters

Things are bad

Chan Jin
    Chan Jin
    Pirate

Things are bad Empty Things are bad

Post by Chan Jin Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Things are bad, so very bad. Well not really, why was he helping this posterior fishman? ANYWAYS, he probably would owe him a lot for this, but Loguetown is not a place for his kind. In fact, it was by chance cast astray that he came across Loguetown even on the Junk ship, without problems on an astronomical scale of 1 to 10000 that he'd even get there safely without the pestering of marines, without any idea on how to commandeer a ship, his only winning points was the fact he only knew how to steer a rudder, and the masts were so very luckily unveiled thanks to Jin's greatness (or the fact it was unveiled because of wind pressure forced it open, thus propelling it forth in the seas where it drifted for days). Jin's persona took a turn for the worse, as he felt his personality changed now that he tasted true freedom, he no longer felt bounded by societal conventions as to delve within the anus confines of what is the norm. Finding much freedom to be had at sea, as he steered the rudder to dock at the pier. The ship slowly at 40 knots, gracefully buried itself through the woods, pilfering what foundation to unravel into crumbling distraction, smashing right into the stony grounds of Loguetown, with many smaller ships sunk underneath the Junk ship. In other words, it was the perfect parking, with maybe one or two children squished underneath the boat, who knows? Jin is not good with them. So he does the sane thing anyone does, and gets off the ship, to find... *sigh* A DOCTOR. Because he knows, deep down inside, against every ounce of his fiber of being, he must do this. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHH. He got off by kicking a plank to what was left of a ground, walked down, and threw a wad of paper IOU's on the faces of a very mutilated and squished pubescent recently made soylens viridiens, and looks left and right for any sign of people, which there weren't, "Keep the check, and watch over my junk."

AND WITH THAT, off goes Jin into Loguetown, in the dead of morning, where APPARENTLY this was a normal occurrence, as nobody is paying attention to the fact Jin's Junk ship had gracefully parked itself and ruined some pier thingy place. Must be the pheromones in the air.
    MG Ark
    MG Ark
    Pirate Captain

Things are bad Empty Re: Things are bad

Post by MG Ark Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:58 am

Ark did not remain on the ship for a prolonged period of time. Rather as it was pulling up into Logue Town he fell off the side of the boat out of the hole he came in on. But the freshness of being in water made him pleased and he woke up from a rather unpleasant dream he was having about getting his arm pulled off slowly with what was left of it in the tendrils of muscles left. The fall from the boat almost did it all at once but it didn't and his arm remained attached.

Seeing land ahead this gave him a newfound hope that there may be a doctor that could cure his condition. SO! Ark swam forward into the waves that carried him to shore. From there he stood up and scared off a bunch of locals that were near the beach hat he came up to and proceeded to walk up into the town itself. The town of Loguetown. Wandering onto the streets calling out in nonsensical words. [b]"Eerfghfuuuuuuuuuu. Keeyur Kyee Keeeyalie!!!" Scaring the shit out of people as he was barely consciouss and able to control his own actions as it was. Falling facefirst on the ground and making a cracking noise when he fell.

He awoke several hours later in a daze and in a room filled with smoke and men wearing white and blue cloaks. His arm was somewhat together now as a man wearing all white and a mask over his face was stitching it up and sealing it off with some kind of liquid to keep it together. It would seem he was recieving emergency medical attention while marines watched over him holding guns aimed at his chest and head. His neck was tied down as were his legs and good arm while the injured one was being taken care of and his other and more minor wounds were being dealt with with the healing salve being applied to his arm but without the medical attention of the assumed doctor himself. This wasn't so bad except there was miliary troops aiming muskets at him and he was tied down to a table being cut on by a man he did not know. But he feigned unconscioussness waiting for the doctor to finish before he busted loose of his captors and found his way back to the sea. He would never be in prison and he would never let the white and blue cloaks capture him. The only issue with his plan was the moderately high ranked Lieutenant standing there watching over the Loguetown disturbance personally as part of his career path. He didn't expect anything but he was a tough man with great ability in using a very specialized weapon. The great device known as the hook swords that hung in two sets. One on his back gleaming brilliantly made of steel and clearly sharpened daily ready for battle at any moment. The other at his hips, shorter blades with the same material but dull and rusted in parts. Small threads of rope attached to the smaller hook swords and his wrists to be used for throwing and retrieving the weapons. This lieutenant had been set on the task of keeping MG Ark in his place and make sure that he is brought in before a higher marine tribunal. This man against MG Ark waiting for his chance to escape in a violent outburst back into the ocean, Ark the powerful pirate fishman with extreme strength and endurance as well as the training to use it. Who would win this epic battle?
    Chan Jin
    Chan Jin
    Pirate

Post by Chan Jin Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:36 pm

So now he has to do things, like get a doctor, a new ship, maybe walk around till marines forget the fact there is a Junk that just smashed into their docks, and NOBODY is willing to pay the fine. He just walked around a street, saw two people making much a-do with wafted grinding which mingled ever so thoroughly in their attempts to make a baby. But Jin didn't stick around to watch their amateurish antics give sway to his eyes. This island really is stupid and sucky, the only reason he'd have been here before was to register as a government employee in watching over some graveyard. Damned World Government REALLY owes him wages for the past unpaid five months he was working as a gravekeeper. Ah well, he should get a drink because his throat is thirsty for water, and the properties of water is to quench the thirst of whomever drinks it. Good thing he isn't a Devil Fruit user, as far as rumors went and the lore goes by hearsay talking, otherwise he'd probably choke like a dandruff fish.

Walking through the faucets of town, Jin scratched his hair and straightened his hat, his pants weren't chaffing or anything because they were loose, compared to the few others he had to wear on some formal occasions for stately visits... but seeing that this only visit is as official as it gets, them Marines best know about this whole crap that happened in Konomi Island. He WAS a government employee after all, uniform and all with the red stuff meant for gravekeepers of Konomi Island. Now the last time he was here... he was going to the office. Of course, that's what he should do, so he went into the first building he saw, only to find scantily dressed women plastering their buttcheeks on some pole. Right place! Wrong reason!

"MUST... RESIST... TEMPTATION... I am a MARRIED MAN..." Yes... why was he resisting temptation? ACTUALLY MARRIAGE WASN'T A GREAT IDEA! A lot of things lost their magic when he became married, as if that thing he called wife sucked out of his neck all the fun and joy he had. His legs dragged heavily, and Jin's eyes looked every step of the way, back at those strippers. His wife no longer even supplements him with baby-making rituals, instead, only blocking him every step of the way. Why was today so rife with details of such mockery? As if fate saw fit to take a dump on his face?

No reason whatsoever it does that.

A while later roaming about town, recalling his steps some years ago while he was here...

Nearby the Marine hospital, and other Marine buildings where Marines do their Marine shit.

Jin was walking along until he heard talks among the Marines, some of whom gave glances at Jin's red and black, which starkly contrasted against the typical Marine blue and white. They realized he must be a Konomi island gravekeeper, creepy folks to them, who come from time to time to make reports, mostly also to gain their paycheck. Jin heard enough from them about the fishman they snagged at the pier, and took him to the hospital wards. That Fishman... Jin was with a fishman earlier, could it be that those two events are NOT RELATED AT ALL? Most likely. Ah well, he has to get his money anyways.

Jin walked into the reception area, the Marine HQ, which had the hospital ward where surgical whatevers happen, happened to be West of the HQ, to the side, as the many Marines were just roaming around patrolling the area, some checking in, others checking out for their shifts. Just so happened to have walked up to the receptionist woman during that time...
    MG Ark
    MG Ark
    Pirate Captain

Post by MG Ark Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Ark lay there for a while longer until the surgeon stuck a knife, gently, into a nerve on Ark's arm and it twitched as a reaction signifying the repair had been complete. He would have a host of new scars on his arm and his chest region especially and a shiny wereshark reminder on his face but that was acceptable he was going to turn out fine.

As the doctor poked at Ark's arm once more with the knife Ark made the twitch into a lunge that snapped the rope binding his arm giving Ark a good idea of exactly how strong the rope was, which was much weaker than he imagined, and as it snapped Ark's arm shot across the air with the speed of an enraged fishman and proceeded to slam into the doctor and grab him by the neck as Ark's fingers would touch on the other side of his neck his hand being much larger than the doctor's neck, or even head. Ark wasn't done here though as he flexed all of his muscles as powerfully as he could and made a move to bust out of the remaining rope and into a roll that would land him off of the table with marines on all sides of him aiming rifles at him. Ark had planned for this though be rolling off of the table his back was now covered by the bolted down steel table that he had previously been prisoner on. The doctor held in one of his hands by the neck Ark placed his previously best arm on top of his head and spoke to the marines stoically. "If a bullet is fired or any of you get within one of my own body lengths near me I will break this man's neck and use his body as a shield to get out of here. I don't think you want to be firing in the busy streets of Loguetown and take the heat even if you do manage to kill me doing that. SO HERE IS WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO!!" Ark was thinking fast but he had a goal set up in this situation and had a good idea what he wanted to get out of this 'bartering' session with the marines. "We are going to nicely put down all weapons and kick them away, then we are going to get in a single file line with the highest rank farthest from me and begin to wa..."

Ark was interrupted by a wet feeling splashing into his face and a sharp sting in one of his fingers wrapped around the doctor's neck. It took him a moment to realize that the Marine Lieutenant that had been standing watch over the surgery had thrown a hook blade at him with the doctor as a shield for Ark's own view. Rather than play the hostage game this marine just attacked and went THROUGH the doctor hostage for a surprise attack on Ark, the one taking the hostage. As it would turn out the doctor had been impaled through the neck and lower head and the blade had pierced through to such a degree as it bent Ark's middle finger back and pierced the skin by a few milometers. Not a serious wound or even more than a scratch but it symbolized so much more than that. As Ark contemplated this the Marine quickly pulled back, hard, on the rope and the blade flew back into his waiting left hand taking about 75% of the doctor's neck and head with it leaving Ark exposed.

"Fire all rounds at the enemy. Do not stop if he is killed." The marine captain called out to all of the marines that had been aiming their guns at Ark before.

Ark heard this as well and immediately heard the loading of guns. He had to act fast...and so he did. Lunging forward against the wall nearest to him he blasted through a wall of stone collapsing on the other side with rubble and dust all around him as the initial few shots fired by the marine rifles made their death noises of reloading and clinking against the previously white tile floor of Operating Room 2-B.

The marines quickly changed their aim to Ark's new position and began to fire again as Ark scrambled along the ground trying to stay low and avoid bullets as he pushed his right arm against the ground with a hefty amount of force to push himself up on that one side and roll over side-long to take refuge behind the cover of the non broken stone wall to cut their view from him...This did not stop them however as most had only fired three or four of their nine rounds they simply aimed at the wall and created small holes blankly firing at where they believed Ark was. As one of the rounds grazed his leg and ripped a hunk of the cloth covering off that was too close for Ark's comfort zone and he pushed off from his legs in a frog-like jump before tucking himself into a ball with his head covered rolling down the steps as a great blueish grey cannon ball that crashed through yet another wall on the way down and rolled past Chan Jin without Ark ever noticing him and rolling completely over the woman receptionist as the marines had rounded the corner still firing their last shots as they would tear into the female receptionist standing in front of Chan Jin and plenty firing suddenly at Chan Jin without any kind of warning aside from the great blue ball that came crashing through moments before.

Ark himself dodged to the side once again but this time out of a window and onto the ground only two meters below. As he landed the ground below cracked a bit as he noticed the Lieutenant with the hook blades had also exited the building anticipating the failure of his men and escape of his prisoner.

I have too much riding on this to fail now. The promotion to captain rides on my ability to maintain proper ability in all aspects. If I somehow fail to keep a tied up fish that was missing an arm as prisoner until we know anything about him or why he was doing what he was doing and he escapes and causes mayhem on the city streets more in tact than when we got a hold of him in the first place demotions can surely await. Lieutenant Kafzol had that quick mental back and forth before opening a nearby escape door and climbing down the ladder. It was not in the ability of these marines to capture such a great beast but with the noise and distractions made by them and possible damage caused by their blundering to my target the mission should still be completed. Kafzol was going to put his life on the line to complete this mission and there was nothing that would stop him from capturing and torturing this fishman until he found out everything the marines could ask him. Where he was born to where he died. The latter being at the hands of Lieutenant Kafzol. It was at that very moment that the fishman landed on the ground outside of the marine building and cracked the ground with his landing, it seemed he had jumped out of a low window, and the two stared eachother down. Kafzol spoke first "Surrender now your body and all information and you will be killed in an efficient way. Don't and I will pound you into oblivion before dragging you back and ripping everything I want out of your brain with my hooks. Your call you smelly big red scaled flounder."

As Ark was rolling down the steps and jumping out of the window in his own mind he was thinking as well. Guns, Humans, No Water, well i'm pretty screwed over here on land but that doesn't mean I can die here. I have a huge hunk of my earlier life missing and a goal to complete. To die at sea in my old age as the greatest master of the hand to hand arts that ever existed. My stories will be told and my past will not matter anymore. It will all be a struggle for the future to reach my status on this earth. To become the greatest fighter and to be the one to control the seas under my own view and judgement. I will become the god of the water and king of the land. Ark posed to himself half to psych himself up and half to remind him that he was motherfucking MG Ark and no one was going to take that away from him. Not a marine, not a pirate, not a bomb, not a gun, not a sword. If anything were it was going to be by the fist of a superior. Until then he would not die or fall. Crack! The ground smashed underneath Ark's fall out of the window and he looked on toward the marine lieutenant whom had anticipated his escape from the marine building. "Surrender now your body and all information and you will be killed in an efficient way. Don't and I will pound you into oblivion before dragging you back and ripping everything I want out of your brain with my hooks. Your call you smelly big red scaled flounder." Was heard by him and Ark smiled under his tough fish warrior exterior before standing up straight and staring him down. [b]"How many seamen have you hooked with that thing of yours, and on an unrelated note what makes you think that I even know a damn thing you want. You pup human of the imperial structure. You're lack of freedom can't stop the god of the sea."[b] Ark called back as he cocked back his fist ready for the combat that would explode in moments.

Meanwhile! The marines were reloading their guns while an ensign leading the other fourteen marines that had been shooting at Ark. The Ensign himself had shot the receptionist to stop the witnesses from the crimes they were committing when he noticed the damage that was being caused. The ensign wasn't to shabby himself with a gun and drew himself a fine and dandy pistol. Hand made and revolver style he aimed it at Chan Jin and began to try to blast his head off calling for the other marines to do the same unless they wanted the brig and a dishonorable discharge for all the damage they caused and failure for results...after all this man WAS a government worker and would obviously report them.
    Chan Jin
    Chan Jin
    Pirate

Post by Chan Jin Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:35 am

Gunshots rippled through the air and whistled around, smashing into the adjacent building opposite of it, that ignited the attention of the gravekeeper who worked for the government. Jin. It was a very sucky day, because he doesn't get his pay he worked his ass off for to actually get paid, which is done through money, to pay a person. Henceforth when paying Jin, it is done through cash. The receptionist in front of Jin shrieked loud, and then stopped. A fist smashed into her face, it was an unskilled punch, but he treated his punch like a sword, which would do for now. He was more akin to a brawler, than anything else given his complete lack of experience in hand to hand combat, but it still, using his superior coordination and dexterity, he managed to floor the woman bitch to the ground. She isn't a female dog, in fact, she is a female human. Her face was puffed up like a puffer fish, and swollen, with pus and blood flowing out on the clean marble floor of the reception room. Which oddly enough was pretty empty, and didn't have many people prowling around, but rather most of them emptied out the moment the shots were fired from the surgical room, ran out and went to see the commotion. For some odd reason that is.

It was obvious from the direction of the people, as Jin turned around, it was coming from the hospital ward building, or so that was what everyone else assumed, so he just went along with the flow. He ran outside, though then again, his defiance of the flow of causality had in fact inadvertently saved the female reception as the bullet had not lodged into her. In fact, Chan Jin had mistaken the scuffle was happening outside, when really the ones who were running outside were non-essential personnel fleeing for their lives.

The shots from the marines emptied into the wall instead of Jin, as Jin was outside the building a good distance away from the door. The shots being in such close proximity at this point spurred his attention, as he drew out his sword within moments. Though what was astonishing was the paradoxical architecture which places in a very weird skewering of physics in every manner, and space-time continuum among many other logical quandaries of science into the fact that the reception was a schrodinger-like entity, 2nd and 1st floor each, 1st floor being ground floor in Imperial differences. As the fishman had become one with the 2nd floor despite being in the 1st floor. Receptions are always on the first floor, given the fact that they are addressing guests when they enter, rather than to be a huge inconvenience that guests have to traverse great lengths just to consult a receptionist in question, as common sense would dictate.

Physics would also fuck itself as further the fishman leaped from the 2nd floor for some reason, and landed next to Jin, despite the fact he was where Jin was apparently at that for some reason the reception was there moments ago. And yet it is not. It is clear that given the blurs that border the room and links the 2nd to the 1st floor, that there is a fruit user involved, whom Jin deducts given supernatural tendencies tend to happen around fruit users, was capable of screwing around with physics.

He bit down on his lips as he realized that these fuckers just ruined his PAYDAY! He noticed MG Ark landed next to him, more to the right, despite the fact he COULD'VE just walked out like Jin, but from the looks of it, the fold space disappeared from view, given he was the only one with his sharp eyes to actually notice it, albeit by chance if anything, because his concentration is normal. But still, his adrenaline shot up, and he knew he was in the battlefield. It mattered not what was happening, Jin's sword was drawn out, and he gave glances at the reflection of it. There weren't anyone behind Jin, but rather in front of him were two beings.

Jin wasn't in the vicinity of the Marine who was trying to eradicate witnesses as he was outside, outside the peripheral vision of the Lieutenant Kafzol, where Jin's presence was obscured by a wall with no windows to show his visibility, and currently the Marines were outside. Kafzol didn't see Jin when he leaped down, as Jin was outside of his vision, or rather merely by chance happened to dwell not within the visuals of his, not even registering from the corner view of his eyes at least from the way he just leaped down. Looks like Ark was the focus of this whole thing.

While the Marine Lieutenant was giving a monologue, Jin silently slashed his sword diagonally with enough power to penetrate through the skin and cleave through bones, doing so from above as he used gravity as an assistant, as he raised his sword to do it, and swiftly too, at the Marine Lieutenant's spine. Using both his hands as well, and using all his life's experience and training in battle as to assist in this endeavor in cleaving the son of a bitch Marine Lieutenant who just RUINED HIS FUCKING PAYDAY.

"COCKMONGER CUMDRIBBLING TROGLODYTE!" He spat out, after he made the slash. A good few moments after that is, as he still retained the element of surprise.
    MG Ark
    MG Ark
    Pirate Captain

Post by MG Ark Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:27 am

Kafzol was wrapping up his speech and beginning to grip the the rusted hook-sword with the attached rope to his wrist, however suddenly a shine crossed his eye and in a flash of movement Kafzol had his own move to make. Dodging was basically impossible and so his marine training taught him to take advantage of all damage. Thus as part of his training his left hand reached out almost instantly like a vice grip to snag the sword coming in at him. Reaching at it, palm open, Kafzol allowed it to slice into his hand before snatching all of his fingers around the blade to hold it still. The raising action of the palm pushing the blade to cross through into the bone and muscle thick of his arm sticking the blade as it would be in some sort of dementedly grown oak as Kafzol immediately wrapped around wit his other hand, gripping the steel and much sharper blade from his back, swung in a horizontal slash across the very center of Chan Jin's torso. All the while Kafzol had dropped his rusted blade that awkwardly fell into the ground when he reached to grab his much sharper and more effective CQC hook sword. In doing so when Kafzol swung into the attack and mauevered his weight with the blade swing his leg shot out to kick the sword out of the ground in a straight shot toward MG Ark, the fishman whom he had now been sworn to capture and bring back to marine headquarters for questioning, or kill to remove the potential problem. It was his future that he was gambling with and this short human couldn't stop him and neither could this salmon.

About the same moment that Kafzol was injured the marines that had been evaded but not dealt with by Chan Jin had pulled around to the window that Ark had jumped out of, in a higher position, all fifteen raised their rifles and begin to fire down upon the two. The Ensign, and most accurate of the bunch of slightly-better-than-stormtroopers-but-still-not-too-great trained gunmen fire exclusively at Jin who had completely evaded him and shamed his position and still could not be allowed to escape, having seen the failure in action on his part and the potential damage a government official, even one such as a gravekeeper of the Konomi, could do to his reputation and future marine career.

Ark allowed Chan Jin the first attack on the marine Lieutenant Kafzol until a blade came launching at his face and out of the corner of his eye a gun barrel, no three, no six, and a shit ton not worth counting, of gun barrels pointing at him and Chan Jin appeared. The marines really didn't quit and were a tenacious bunch and the very act of escaping with his life would probably earn Ark a bounty in the eyes of the marines. Ark didn't enjoy the prospect of being a hunted as much as he respected the pirate life-style but it seemed at this point he had no way to stop from being considered a pirate...So it was about time that he took that into note and stopped trying to escape from the situation.

Pulling his right arm back and flowing his energy through the blade Ark punched into the side of the building with a hefty display of might speaking a technique while doing so. "Red Scale-Fist!" causing bricks to collapse after the first barrage of bullets had been fired by the mook marines and three times by the ensign leading them. He was getting to be an annoying enemy with his hails of gunfire, during which with partnership with the mook marines several bullets had been able to scrape by Ark's body causing minor scrapes along his s kin and tearing some of it away...well not really skin but the rough outer skin and scaling nature of his body but anyway Ark was not very wounded and managed to collapse the part of the building he was standing by, underneath the marine reception which is for some dumb reason on the second floor instead of the first.

Ah but Ark did not forget about the hook blade that was coming during his time punching at the wall and, in fact, his act of smashing his fist against the wall and breaking down a large chunk to drop the marines from the second floor down to ground-level was a part of his defense. His turning punch that sent his fist into the wall also slammed the hook sword from the side via the right hook that Ark threw against the wall. The rusted and well used piece of equipment of the marine was the first casualty of the attack as it was slammed, HARD, against the side of the marine building and as a rusted piece of metal pushed through the bricks that made it up. Recovering his hand from the mess a stain of rust could be spotted on his right knuckles as small bits of the rusty piece of metal fell off. Ark took a moment of satisfaction to see the rope no longer attached to anything and the blade smashed into thirteen or so different pieces scattered around the broken up bricks, one of which a marine had fallen on and impaled his head, and speaking of the marines...Due to the ingenuity of the ensign, or perhaps dumb luck, he had fallen in a way that placed his back against a wall of bricks but upright with his gun feverishly pointed at Chan Jin while the other marines, minus the dead one, were struggling to stand back up. Ark, Captain Ark the pirate now, lunged forward in this moment and, for lack of a better way to describe this, fell on top of the gun the Ensign was used and the engisn himself was caught in his out-stretched arms as Ark's dive on top of the marine would probably be immortalized forever as a slow motion scene by all survivors' memory. A giant red-scaled fish/human leaping through the air with his arms outstretched over a pile of rubble and busted up pieces of rusted sword coming down on a poor and much frailer marine who was aiming his gun in a last stand sort of way to try and finish his enemy along with himself. A marvelous sight.
    Chan Jin
    Chan Jin
    Pirate

Post by Chan Jin Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:57 am

Clever bastard. Jin measured and gauged the capacity of the Marine's swordsmanship to be amateurish if anything, but he does have a brief degree of expertise to actually know that he couldn't avoid the damage, which would've been debilitating, but rather mitigated it on his end by the act of gripping it. It was not that Jin's cut wasn't strong enough, merely that the man he sliced through seemed to have turned his hand into a thick armor. The power of the cleaving would've lodged itself into the man's palm deep to cleave through the bone to a degree that it would be quite a cut through the suddenly thick-made resistance, that he wouldn't have the time to pull it off, but certainly there was the satisfaction of having sliced through several muscle tendons and made the man's grip weaker as science would go to show, or rather not medical science, but merely the experience of having cut people before, and those that survived such cuts, couldn't hold as strong as they could in the past. But the fact he had such a vice-grip had implied that Kafzol had a monstrous grip even then, that he was in fact smiling at the prospect of having diminished his opponent's monstrosity several folds. Still, the moment Jin had registered within his insane reaction that in fact his blade was sabotaged from lashing unto his true target, that he felt that it would be too lodged deep to pull out in time, had he actually leaped back and away. His sword not at hand, having left it there lodged within Kafzol's palm. Kafzol's blade didn't strike Jin as he broke the distance into a gap, that the two would stand apart a good amount, and that Jin would have access to a corner instead, out of view from the window which has a perfect vantage point of the below scenery, perfect for sniping. The bullets once again had not reached its destination, that Jin leaping back had inadvertently made all bullets missed, but also betrayed that indeed there are shooters up there.

He turned around and ran around the corner, pulling out his scabbard as some rings around it had provided him a brief reflection. His scabbard was indeed held in a proper positioning as if he were wielding a sword, as he also separated a distance from the Marine building he was previously in. Instead, Jin saw an armory shed which was wide open, and an assortment of Marine weapons. Sheathing his scabbard, Jin instead took a couple of other Marine swords that resembled Katanas but with cutlass guards, that which were sheathed as well, and placed those sheathes into his belt, having an extra spare 4 Marine Swords at this point, which resembles a Katana's blade, which means he isn't handicapped anymore. Either ways, he didn't suffer the effects of the building's damages given his distance. And once again, he COMPLETELY eluded the ensigns, and had his timing done so in a way that he in fact missed most of the spectacles associated with what MG Ark had done, bar the sound that came which gave Jin indication of things.

So Jin ran around instead away from whatever that Marine Lieutenant was doing, ran into a building filled with panicked Ensigns that didn't have the failed Ensign who tried to kill Jin, and seconds later, ran out covered in deeper stains that are obviously blood, these Ensigns were a bunch of pubescent teenagers and some were even 9 year olds. His singular Katana blade he held was drenched in blood, and it was obvious gunfire was there, but it failed to pierce him. Jin then ran up around to where he was earlier, to face that Marine Lieutenant, only to stop dead in his tracks as what he saw ahead was a Fishman looking like a floating blimp sailing through the air as gracefully as a ballerina's asshole.

He had this to say.

"Neat, them bitches got owned. Bitches LOVE getting owned."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:40 pm