One Piece - Old World Tides

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old World Tides - RP from Pirates with Pirates for Pirates.

It's that time of the year!

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:55 am by Fuura

Yes it is.

For some it's snowy goodness, for some it's sunny festivities.
Christmas is happening just now and i sincerely hope, no expect, everyone to have a smahing time with family, relatives and …

Grand Opening on the Horizon

Thu May 24, 2012 7:32 am by Fuura

I know there have been a couple people already, who have been watching and have gotten very excited, and today, i am excited to say this:

Everything of importance is done and registrations are open. …

All done with rulemaking

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:29 pm by Fuura

Yes, all done. With the main rules, as in the rulebook, application rules and creations rules.
The inventory and some minor topics stil need some work. But the main rule construct is all ready.

Rest …

4 posters

Hello, Konichiwa, Hola, Bonjoir...so on..and so forth...

Vincente De Mora Alvares
    Vincente De Mora Alvares
    Applicant

Hello, Konichiwa, Hola, Bonjoir...so on..and so forth... Empty Hello, Konichiwa, Hola, Bonjoir...so on..and so forth...

Post by Vincente De Mora Alvares Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:33 am

Hello, or Konichiwa, or Hola, or..well you get the picture. Vincente De Mora Alvares, yes the original Vincente De Mora Alvares.

A pleasure to make your..er.. acquaintance..yes, acquaintance..
    Chan Jin
    Chan Jin
    Pirate

Hello, Konichiwa, Hola, Bonjoir...so on..and so forth... Empty Re: Hello, Konichiwa, Hola, Bonjoir...so on..and so forth...

Post by Chan Jin Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Hello person new to the forum, it is I, Chan Jin, who saw fit to GREET YOU YES AND NO. Anyways, welcome to the forum, where you will be spending time with happiness and merriment and all that jazz.
    Jezebel
    Jezebel
    Marine Captain

Hello, Konichiwa, Hola, Bonjoir...so on..and so forth... Empty Re: Hello, Konichiwa, Hola, Bonjoir...so on..and so forth...

Post by Jezebel Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Don't listen to pirates and their evil lies.
    There will be fun to be had and stuff, but still!
    Vincente De Mora Alvares
    Vincente De Mora Alvares
    Applicant

Post by Vincente De Mora Alvares Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 am

Hahaha, Well I think it'll please you to know I am aiming to join the Marines. But either way, Thank you, Arigato, and such.
    Vincente De Mora Alvares
    Vincente De Mora Alvares
    Applicant

Post by Vincente De Mora Alvares Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:22 pm

welp, I've just gotten news that I MIGHT be losing internet at some time. I don't know when I'll lose it but you can bet your booty...heh....that I'll try and get it back as soon as possible. So This is just an in case I suddenly disappear, know that I'm trying to come back. If I'm gone too long..well..Then I request at the very least my application and stuff be stashed away.

Thank you, Vincente De Mora Alvares (Alex Luis Armstrong)
    Anais
    Anais
    Marine

Post by Anais Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:16 am

You shall return...May the force be with you.
    Vincente De Mora Alvares
    Vincente De Mora Alvares
    Applicant

Post by Vincente De Mora Alvares Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Hahaha. Perhaps the Swarchs will be wit me instead?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:07 pm